January 29, 2008

Cat Tales...er Tails


Ive always loved these things - and when I was little I always insisted that they looked more like Corndogs on a Stick than a cat tail - but I suppose once they start going all fluffy on us - its more comforting to think of them as a cute little animal tail than a corndog on a stick thats been left out on the counter too long...eh?



I never tire of walking through places like this - it's always just a nice peaceful feeling sitting on the edge of a stream - watching the little fluffy bits break free and float away, or watching the cat tails dancing in the slight breeze while the ducks scream at me for daring show up without bread crumbs to fling at their heads...



I dont know...I still think it looks more like a moldy corndog - but its pretty none-the-less ;)

No comments: