January 29, 2008

Faces of Decay

I find that sometimes the pictures I take end up suprising me once I get them back home and go through them all. I took a batch of pictures out down near the Ferry Terminal and boat yard a few weeks back and realized that I had managed to find 3 very interesting "faces of decay" while out wandering around...

This old pillar down near the Fairhaven Ferry Terminal just sort of looked a little upset to me...and I think hes way past due for a dental check up...dont you?

I love this ones Spikey hairdo - and I cant for the life of me remember what cartoon it reminds me of but for some reason I keep picturing a dog in my head with a really long face - all I know is there is a face in there and it makes me laugh.


And then we have Mr Grumpy Pants Garbage Can. I cant tell if he looks angry or just feeling "MEH" that day. I think I spend way too much time contemplating the thoughts of inhuman objects ;) but if I dont do it...who will?

No comments: